Mark Taffet is one of the US’s most experienced media executives. Over the course of 25 years at HBO, Mark revolutionized television sports coverage more widely through the pay‐per‐view model.
- During this time, he was responsible for generating more than $3.7 billion of PPV revenue, overseeing over 200 live events.
- Mark left at the end of 2015 to launch his own company Mark Taffet Media.
Remi Abayomi is a specialist in IT, broadcast engineering and operations and has over 25 years of experience. He has held executive positions for Nickelodeon, Viacom International Media Networks, Fox Kids and A&E Networks, running operations across Europe.
- Dmitry Lesnevsky is a critically acclaimed film and television executive and media entrepreneur who, along with Universal and Axiom Space, is producing the first‐ever Hollywood motion picture filmed in space.
- Dmitry founded and served as General Director of the leading independent television channel REN‐TV, which was sold to the RTL Group in 2005. He also created German television channel Das Vierte, which was later bought by Disney in 2012.
- Throughout his 30-year career in the world of film and television production, Dmitry has earned acclaim with over 100 award wins and nominations, spanning prestigious honors such as the Golden Globes, Cesars, Cannes Palme d’Or, as well as two Golden Lions at the Venice Film Festifal for his work on the "Return." He is a member of the European Film Academy.
- Elena Lesnevsky is a media entrepreneur and the producer behind the historic Hollywood motion picture set in outer space, in collaboration with Universal and Axiom Space.
- Elena previously served as Chair of German television channel Das Vierte
Ivan Bannikov is an entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple startups in various fields, including biotech and combat sports. His entrepreneurial ventures include over a dozen companies spanning nine different countries, alongside two investment funds. Remarkably, Ivan's investment portfolio currently consists of twenty-two thriving companies.